Tuesday 22 April 2014

by Lianne Schneider



Gimme that old time religion

Please Roll Over The Picture Above For The Lyrics Of The Song:

Description:

The first of several manually created digital paintings - a set called "Simpler Times." In an age of uncertainty, many people seek the security and certitude of very traditional religious beliefs. When I was much younger, I used to envy people who had such strong, basic faith. I no longer feel that way - life has a way of raising more and more challenging questions for which the answers are not so simple. But I wanted to pay tribute to the foundation those simpler times contributed - to my character and many others.

Digitally painted from an image by forestwander.com. This is the United Methodist Church in Swago, West Virginia. MCN :: CMBPR-ML72Y-UM4K9

Please Click on the Picture Links Below For More Information:






Strykersville, NY - United States

No comments:

Post a Comment